Monday, June 24, 2013

Sometimes Life Gets in the Way

The past couple of weeks have been crazy.  First, let me say that I've been working hard at selling beauty to anyone who'll sit still for ten seconds or longer!!  Second, I've been helping my sister get settled in at her new place, our other sister from NC flew in for three days and then we had Jubilee Day last Thursday, which happened to be delivery day.  (Jubilee Day is the largest one-day street fair east of the Mississippi!)  This is all my way of explaining why I haven't been blogging!

I've been reading that some of the other Mavens are getting to test products early.  I would LOVE to have the opportunity to do that.  What I'm hoping to do is test some things on my own.  I plan to order a new product or two every campaign and do some testing to see how I like things, and even better, how my customers might like them.  Once I decide what they'll be, I'll let you know here, and then I'll do before and after shots.  I hope I can manage pictures without any problem!!

Because of Jubilee Day, I'm a bit behind on my deliveries.  My campaign was small (for me) so the sorting and bagging wasn't so bad, but I contact every customer every campaign whether they have an order or not so the amount of work I need to do is the same.

Now that I've committed, on paper at least, to do some "independent" testing on my own, I'll get started on it as soon as I can.

Thanks for being patient.  I'll be back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment