Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Honestly, I don't know how some people have the time for everything.

As I mentioned before, I'm pretty well organized and I rarely forget things.  Of course I use a lot more post-it notes than I used to be I remember things.

Yesterday, for the first time in YEARS I simply forgot to go deliver an order.  I had a post-it note, a reminder in my computer, and I still forgot.

I'm amazed at how the other Mavens seem to get so much done.  We have a Facebook page and there's this challenge going on where we do one makeup item per day, and then post pictures.  I simply can't find the time to do it.  I get up, work out, shower and then put on my makeup, all before 8AM.  There isn't a time during the day where I can take off all my makeup and then just use the one item for the day.  My hat is off to all of my fellow Mavens who get this done, and I try to keep up with all the wonderful posts.

This week I had to reschedule several customers because tomorrow night we have our PC Tribute dinner.  They were fine with it, as they always are, but it's really harder for ME to do it than for them to accept the change.  It's that old organizational person in me!  I'm looking forward to my husband and I going, and getting the chance to meet our brand new Divisional Manager.  Fun night ahead!

I have to admit one thing though.  I've been trying some of the colors I thought I'd never try-and all because of the Mavens and what they're doing.  Most of the techniques and colors don't work but some do!  And that makes it fun.  Next week we're to do a full face with under $20 in products.  I plan to do this one and I'll post the results here for everyone to see.

If YOU had to do your face with just $20 in products, at brochure sale prices, what would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment